You can listen to WEFUNK on a bunch of mobile devices and
consoles. Go ahead and try it out! We have information below to help you access WEFUNK on the go.
WEFUNK iPhone App
WEFUNK Android App
WEFUNK WP7 App
• Free version plays our radio stream
• Premium version also includes Last.fm integration
Tips and add-on software for specific devices:
Apple iPhone & iPod Touch
"Just tried with my 1st gen iPhone in WiFi mode. Works great. Turned off WiFi and still streaming the archives just fine. Thank you WEFUNK, made my day."
"On my iPod Touch WEFUNK works great, thank you very much!"
- Our website works as-is in the iPhone and iPod Touch web browser. Choose "Listen in Player" to stream individual shows.
- To listen to our radio stream, install our WEFUNK iPhone app.
- Some listeners have also mentioned listening to WEFUNK via FStream (donationware) (WEFUNK is under "FavoritesPresetShoutCastFunk")
or Tuner ($6).
"Works great on my PSP, no problems, and I can listen via the built in radio as well."
- One listener was able to begin listening on his Blackberry Curve (8310) using MFRadio (see below). However, his 3G connection was not fast enough and the audio would pause frequently. If 3G doesn't allow smooth streaming for you, we recommend trying a WiFi connection.
- Streaming audio software: MFRadio (free) — To install, go to http://mfradio.sourceforge.net/ on your Blackberry and click on the link to the latest .jar file. Once you confirm that you would like to install the application, MFRadio will appear on your main list of applications. Open MFRadio, click on the scroll wheel and select "Add". Under title write "WEFUNK" and under link type http://www.wefunkradio.com/play/radio.pls. Click "Ok" and then select the "WEFUNK" link you just created and choose "Play".
- Streaming audio software: Radio Bee (free)
- Streaming audio software: mediaPlayer ($20)
- Streaming audio software: xPlayer (free) (not sure if it supports radio streams)
"It works on my Palm Treo 755p. I can listen to the shows. Thanks!"
- Palm OS models include devices by Palm (Palm, Treo, Tungsten), Samsung smartphones, Sony Clie (until '05) and Handspring (Treo, Visor)
- Streaming audio software: Core Media Player (free)
- Streaming audio software: Pocket Tunes Deluxe ($35, 15 day free trial) The "Deluxe" version is necessary for internet radio capability. Works on most Palm devices including Treo.
More Links: Mobile Streaming Guides, etc.
- WFMU has a great Mobile Streaming FAQ for their station, which WEFUNK listeners may also find helpful.